Credit Suisse Internship Interview – Financial Analyst Intern – Ekansh Agrawal
Ekansh Agrawal, Financial Analyst Intern, Credit Suisse shares his Interview Process in this brief interview
Experience (in months): 12
Please tell us about your Interview procedure at Credit Suisse (Short listing procedure, GDs, Interviews).
- I came to know about the vacancy via an Online Portal
- 3 rounds of Interview conducted viz. HR Telephonic; Technical Telephonic followed by a PI in Pune Premises.
What makes this company different from other similar firms?
- The people are easily approachable
- The culture is exquisite
- State of the art working environment
Elaborate on the type of work in this kind of role?
- Analyzing, understanding, and commenting upon the financials of CS AG London Branch, whilst coordinating with the stakeholders worldwide.
What growth opportunities does this company provide? Is there any global exposure?
- Being an MNC, it has its footprints in over 150 countries.
- People get a chance to work abroad for deployment, inter-alia.
How’s the general work culture and interaction with senior level executives?
- Flat culture in the entire organization
- Senior executives are easily approachable
Are there any activities/events apart from work to motivate employees?
- Various philanthropic events, cultural & sports activities are organized every year.
- Global competitions, employee development programmes are another example.
Would you recommend this company to a friend? Why?
Yes, definitely! Lucrative perks, benefits, level headed managers, are like icing on the cake. (among others stated above)
What are your future plans? Will you be working here, looking to switch or going for higher studies?
Presently, I am yet to clear my finals; post that I shall be highly inclined towards this company.